Omia Agribusiness Development Group (OADG) Limited is an Agribusiness Development firm incorporated in Uganda on the 16th of November, 2016 providing farmers with access to quality, genuine and affordable Agricultural Inputs, Agricultural Extension Services and Linkages to profitable and reliable output markets.
We operate in the West Nile region of Uganda and our offices are on plot 15A, Rhino Camp Road, Arua City.Arua District.
Our Products & Services
Currently, we offer the following categories of products and services;
- Agricultural Inputs
- Agribusiness Consultancy Services
- Commodity Trading
Our Farm House in Arua Offers genuine and high quality Agricultural Inputs to farmers and organizations supporting farmers. These include;
- Inorganic and Organic Fertilizers
- Crop Protection Chemicals
- Improved Crop Seeds (Vegetables and Field Crops)
- Farm tools, Equipment and implements.
We are a registered with the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF) as a professional dealer in Agricultural inputs. We are also a registered and active member of Uganda National Agro-Input Dealers Association (UNADA).
We provide Agricultural Market linkages to farmers. We do this in partnership with large scale produce millers, Produce Exporters, wholesale traders and retailers. In some instances, we directly buy from the farmers, add value and then sell to different markets.
Professional Agribusiness Consultancy Services
We provide technical Assistance to Agricultural Value Chain Actors in the areas of;
- Soil and Optimal Water Utilization
- Farm planning and design
- Crop production and Improvement including climate smart Agriculture.
- Animal Production Systems
- Rural Farmer Groups Formation, Management and Capacity Development
- Farming as a Business.
- Small-holder farmer’s financial access through village based savings and loan associations and other linkages to finance.